terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2014

Venice in Vaporetto

Five years ago, I student, spend a day in Venice. I confess that, due to the limited number of hours I was there, I hadn't the opportunity to visit many places inside. 
Visited the Gothic Basilica of San Marco, located in the plaza of the same name. The San Marco square is the largest square in Venice, the meeting point of the city. 
I saw the Great School of San Rocco, the Ducal Palace, the Clock Tower, wandered the streets and crossed channels, enjoyed the markets and local shops. 
I toke picture in the Rialto Bridge, one of the most famous city of Venice and the icon. 
I didn't take a tour in a gondola boat, because 70€ for 30 minutes was a price I was not willing to pay at that time. Transportation was mostly done by vaporetto, the water transport in the city. 
Some pictures to remember:






















Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário